Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2010

INSANITY

Yes, just like it's name, that is most likely what you feel when doing the INSANITY workouts.  Another one of the programs offered by Beachbody.   
INSANITY 60-Day Total Body Conditioning Program- Image
INSANITY 60-Day Total Body Conditioning Program

I haven't been through it YET but my sister has just made it to the half way point. She is doing a great job and her pics show a big difference already. Check out her updates here: http://motivationmamadrama.blogspot.com/. It still scares me but I like challenges so I will have to dig in myself to see what the hype is all about.

It was back to work today and a little Interval X.  It's pretty tough but a few things I really like about it:
1.) It's shorter than most of the P90X DVD's.  40 minutes in length.
2.) It's fast paced and really pushes you to maintain a high HR.

I was drenched afterwards.  740 calories burnt in 40 minutes.  Always a good sign of a great workout! 

No comments:

Post a Comment