Pages

Thursday, April 29, 2010

4:57

I made it up this morning bright and early without my alarm at 4:57 AM.  I may just be somewhat addicted to this workout thing :-0.  I don't know how I do it sometimes.  That is pretty early for me.  I only had time for the first 45 minutes of Yoga X but it felt good.  Crane is my favorite part of Yoga, probably because it is somewhat easy for me.   I want to break my personal record of 1:13.  Maybe I can do that when I finish.  My intention was to complete the other half of the workout tonight but I hit my wall just a few minutes ago.  I plan to make it up this weekend.  Tomorrow is a repeat of Upper Body + and Abs / Core +.

Addiction definition from webster.com:
- compulsive need for and use of a habit-forming substance (as heroin, nicotine, or alcohol) characterized by tolerance and by well-defined physiological symptoms upon withdrawal; broadly : persistent compulsive use of a substance known by the user to be harmful

Hmm, maybe if I replace the word substance with act it might define me!  Bring it.

No comments:

Post a Comment