Pages

Friday, April 30, 2010

Focus!

I have many many interests ranging from trying different workouts, tech gadgets, reading, traveling, etc etc.  When it comes to the Beachbody workout programs; I want to try them ALL  I am curious about Hip Hop Abs, 30/15, Iso Abs, Just Arms, INSANITY, Slim in 6, Turbo Jam and throw in ChaLEAN Extreme.   I am very curious about all of them and hear great things.  But for now I am going to FOCUS on one thing and that is my + schedule.    When I complete that, lookout on to the next one though.  Love it.

On tap today was Upper Body + and Abs / Core.  I am getting the hang of it a little more now.  The warrior swim is tough.  It is a move where you use a lighter weight and balance with one leg out and then alternate both arms forward and back.  It is quite the burn!

No comments:

Post a Comment