Pages

Friday, April 23, 2010

Small choices, big difference

Update on my "rest" week:
I did the P90X Kenpo Cardio + again today.  This is one of the videos included in the P90X + advanced series.  I like it just a little more each time.  Today I kicked it into high gear at the end during the high block / knee kick burn outs.  I really got my heart rate going and felt great afterwards!

On another note I heard from my sister-in law Bobbiann today on her progress with P90X.  She is just on her second full week and has already lost 6 pounds!  One big change for her was greatly reducing her soda consumption and replacing with water.  It doesn't always have to be the drastic changes to make a difference.  Some people try and do too much right away.  Take it one step at a time and you will be pleased with your results.  I am proud of her and looking forward to see where else she can take it from here.

T - 2 days until starting up for real again.

No comments:

Post a Comment