Pages

Sunday, April 18, 2010

Celebration!

I was out last night to celebrate my completion of round 2 of P90X.  It was a great time and we were able to check out a new restaurant and the historic Stone Arch Bridge of Minneapolis.  Very cool scenary.


Today is my off day from working out.  The weather is ideal at about 70 degrees and sunny.  Perfect for some yardwork.  My house sits on a large lot with many, many trees, which required several hours of raking.  I am feeling it more I think than I have on a tough shoulders and arms workout.  I can see a Yardwork X DVD coming out soon!  


Tomorrow I am going to start my off week with the fit test.  This will tell me how much progress I have made since i started in October of 2009.  I am looking forward to seeing my numbers since I am feeling great and have so much more energy.

No comments:

Post a Comment