Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Mmmmmm

I tried out the Abs / Core Plus workout today.  I wanted to get a sneak preview of it before I dive in next week.  It's 20 minutes long and introduces many new ab and core moves from the original P90X dvds.  I was a little clumsy getting used to them at first.  My pull-up bar is in the next room so every time they use the bar I have to pause it and go in the next room.  It's not ideal, but it works.   After just the one time, I still like ab ripper X better but I liked the variety.  Something tells me I may start to like this one better in the near future.

An example of a Saturday lunch for me:
Mixed baby field greens, cut up garden burger, lite shredded cheese with a low fat pear vinaigrette and some cooked beets.  I topped it off with an orange.   A good variety of carbs, protein, veggies and fruit.  My presentation isn't the best but it tasted really good.  I think beets are my new favorite food.

No comments:

Post a Comment