Pages

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Daily grind


This week I have been having one of those weeks where everything is hectic.  More so than usual.  Too many things to do, not enough time.  Sound familiar?  This is when it could get easy to cut "un-important" things out, like a workout perhaps?  Naaah.  Not for this guy :-0  I have been doing going strong since September with my fitness and nutrition and don't have a plan on stopping anytime soon.  I have more energy and feel great.  Why would I want to cut that out of my day?

I also started tracking my food once again and am a little lower on calories and protein than I thought.  Good thing I am monitoring it now.  I will post a few detailed examples yet this week on what my typical day looks like.    Here is an example of my meal break down and total calories.  I could up it some to maybe 2600, increase my protein and lower the carbs a bit but in the ballpark of where I want to be. 


No comments:

Post a Comment