Pages

Monday, May 17, 2010

Nachos!

I felt like I fell off the wagon in a way tonight.  I had "healthier" nachos:  Baked organic chips, black beans and chicken.  I then topped it off with salsa and cheese and guacamole.  I am always so hungry that I ate them up and then again.   The chips say 1 oz = 140 calories.  My handy converter shows me that 1 oz = 1/8 cup.  That gives me a little better visual but an 1/8 cup of chips can't be a whole lot.  That makes me think that I had a WHOLE lot of calories tonight.  But it's just one meal and I probably needed it.  I caught my daughter say "You're dinner is just a snack".  That must mean I eat at a high frequency? :-0  I haven't been writing my food intake down for several weeks but "mentally" monitoring.  After logging it for several weeks on a couple different occasins, I have a really good idea.  I have been able to maintain my weight at 167 with a goal of gaining muscle. 


My recovery week started by going old school and bringing back Back and Biceps.  One thing I noticed since the last time that I did this workout was at the end of the workout.  Usually I am pretty wiped out on the last pull up move.  This time I did 5 Lshaped pull ups.  No way I could have done that a while ago.  I call that progress!

I then did Ab Ripper X after work.  I am leaning way more to the side of loving it now than hating it.  AKA Tony: "I hate it but I love it!"  It does feel like a bigger isolated burn than the Abs / Core Plus DVD.  I am going to try and push it harder next time I do that one.

No comments:

Post a Comment