Pages

Thursday, May 6, 2010

Unexpected day off

Oh Thursdays, my most challenging day.  Instead of waking up at a crazy early time I decided to "sleep in" until 6 today.  Hectic day of volunteering at school and crazy work schedule are making me push Yoga X to the weekend.  If I get crunched for time I'll substitute Tony's Fountain of Youth.  It's half the time but nothing really can replace Yoga X and crane.    Upper Body and Abs / Core tomorrow then week 3 I am going to mix it up and replace Friday's workout with Legs and Back.  That is a great DVD and I am feeling the need to bring in more of a leg workout.  Thanks Krist for the suggestion!

Tip of the day:
If you are hooked on foo foo coffee drinks from Starbucks that are loaded with whip cream and calories; try tea instead. 
For example @ Starbucks

Tazo black awake tea:
0 calories, 0 Fat, 0 Carbs and 0 Proteing
AND it tastes good and has caffeine still for a little kick. 

Compare that to:

Grande White Chocolate Mocha w/whipped cream:
470 calories, 18g Fat, 63g Carbs, 0 fiber and 15g Protein

I'll stick to the Awake tea, it's so good!

No comments:

Post a Comment