Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Taste testing

The big package arrived today.  I have been eagerly waiting for it so I can try out Shakeology and the recovery drink by Beachbody.   I used the following recipe that I found:

1 Chococolate Shakeology package
1 banana
8 oz Almond Breeze almond milk
1 tsp almond butter w/flax seed
3 ice cubes

It seemed a little thick so I added just a touch of water. Not sure what I thought until I found myself risking injury to lick the blender blades clean :-) Mmmmm. The impressive part is that it is LOADED with "good" stuff. Not sure what my daughters thought either?? (This is my idea of sarcasm...) I am guessing the chocolate mustaches are a "thumbs up"!

Tomorrow I am going to try the Greenberry and recovery drink.

I heard from a customer today that had his infamous day 1 of P90X. I like his sense of humor as he talked about how Tony and the gang really kicked his a*%. "Knights of Columbus that was tough!" was my favorite quote of the day. I laughed for a while. I remember that first day very well. It really wasn't that long ago but at the same time it does seem like it. Mabye that is because things have changed so much for me since then. That was only Oct '09. I can't wait to see his progression in the coming weeks and months.

On to another early Thursday and a little Yoga X......

No comments:

Post a Comment