Pages

Thursday, May 13, 2010

Taste test 2, "Crane" and cravings

Taste test part 2:
On tap tonight:  Greenberry Shakeology

I tried the "Sunrise" recipe from the Shakeology site.

1/2 cup orange juice
1 package (scoop) Greenberry Shakeology
6 ice cubes
3/4 cup water

I liked it a lot.  If I had to choose between chocolate and greenberry and was forced to make a decision, I'd probably go chocolate.  Very good stuff.

I was going to take a picture of it but I had already slurped it down.  I guess you get the picture, it's green.

Yoga X today:
Another early one for me today.  I had to leave early for a meeting so splitting the session once again.  Will make up the rest this weekend. 

"Drop down in warrior 2 Mr. Hass, this is Yoga X my brutha" - Tony H.  There's no slacking in Yoga!


Scary, I know!


Cravings:
I went to the dentist yesterday and was asked the question, "do you eat healthy all the time?"  I had to think for several minutes and still struggled to find a "bad" food that I really crave.  After thinking about it more, I realized that I don't have many.  Later last night I had it, "Doritos"!  I do love Doritoes but haven't bought them in ages.  I used to crave beer more but not as much now.  I guess this is what happens when you really take health to the next level???  Let's say it's an effect of eating healthy and exercising!

No comments:

Post a Comment