Pages

Sunday, May 16, 2010

Rolling into Recovery week 1

Time sure flies when you're having fun!  Tomorrow starts my first recovery week (day 202) as I welcome back my good friend Mr. Back and Biceps and Ab Ripper X.   I missed you.

I took my off day today to do some painting X.  I hoped to finish the project today but you know how that goes.  Especially since it was perfect outside today.  So nice, my daughter must have been practicing your best corpse pose:



Taste test #4:

Berry Vanilla Banana

  • 1 scoop Greenberry Shakeology
  • 1 banana
  • 3/4 cup water
  • 1/2 cup almond milk
  • 8 ice cubes
It tasted very similar to the Sunrise that I tried.  I really liked it but my daughters didn't.  They're bigger fans of the chocolate I guess.    Maybe if Shrek 4 was sponsoring it then they would love it!

Update on my sister's blog: (http://www.motivationmamadrama.com/).  She got a computer virus and may be out of commission for a few days until she has it resolved. 

No comments:

Post a Comment